Branch Manager (Phnom Penh) Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 319 views
Posting Date: 17-Sep-2020
Business Unit: Chip Mong Commercial Bank
Location: Phnom Penh
The role is to manage and oversee branch personnel by supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. He/she is to improve productivity and streamlining branch activities to maximise results and achieve peak performance levels.
What you will do:
- Ensure staff member in at the branch level meet or exceed customer expectations through excellent customer service including achievement of serving time targets for both telling and sales & service areas
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, and other local marketing activities.
- Drive the result for target of deposit, loan and other cross-sales as defined in branch KPIs
- Proactively market the products to increase public awareness of the branch, products and services to increase public’s trust to the branch.
- Provide induction training to staff member regularly, regular feedback discussion (one-on-one meeting) and encouragement, and maintain open communication at workplace.
- Regularly evaluate the targets – when results fall short of targets, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance.
- Keep a close eye on local competitors – what they do and how they perform and define strategy to gain market shares in the assigned areas
- Keep up to date with the bank’s products and marketing campaigns to ensure superior services provided to clients and share with staff members of the branch
- Manage branch properties and security.
What you should have:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Banking or other related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in branch management in Banking or MFI sector
- Result driven and passion to succeed
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- Be able to communication in English
- Proactive, flexible and good team player
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including seniority pay, annual performance bonus, insurances, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply:
- Recruiter: Mr. Vannaroth CHAN ; Tel: +855 67 222 074
- Address: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd. Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Website: www.chipmongbank.com
We warmly welcome you into our big family to share a vision to establish one of the most admired and respected digital centric bank in Cambodia. We want you to feel proud for the opportunities with us because we assure that you are always well taken care of to boost your personal and professional development. Like us, you will love our fashionable design of office environment, share the same joys, and be passionate and innovative for our bank growth. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of us? Come and Join us now!