Sr. Unit Manager, Product Development Specialize for International Transfer - 01 post. Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 237 views
Sr. Unit Manager, Product Development Specialize for International Transfer - 01 post.
Posted: 03/09/2020 , Closing Date: 23/09/2020 Job Description
Senior Unit Manager of NCP for Product Development Specialize for International Transfer is responsible for all money transfer business by exploring for new business opportunity and revamp the business to ensure the competitive of the market. The successful candidate will deal with cross functional team for product enhancement and implementation to the market in accordance of the customer needs. He/she shall also assist in delivery of sales target, performance and business objectives of other services/products line to meet organizational strategy.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify market opportunity, customer needs, competitors landscape & analysis.
- Prepare the product concept design including business model, feature offering, pricing, sales and service model, go-to-market strategy, and business process.
- Assess on feasibility, regulatory requirement and impact with legal and compliance.
- Prepare business requirement with system vender for system development or enhancement.
- Facilitate with related stakeholder for preparing risk assessment, risk mitigations, financial budget, assumption, projection and P&L analysis.
- Be able to lead a project and prepare for project planning, timeline for project activity, especially sale plan, communication plan, resource planning and manage the entire product launch process.
- Develop the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process or workflows.
- Prepare the UAT test cases, form up the UAT team to test the newly product development and enhancement.
- Monitor the product performance and analysis the performance compares with the competitors to ensure the banks stay competitive in the market.
- Equip the product knowledge to related stakeholders especially sale force team.
- Bachelor degree in banking/finance or business management or related fields.
- At least 3 years experiences in banking industry or business development is a plus.
- Understanding and knowledge of microfinance and banking products, especially on transfer service.
- Be committing to timeline and handling pressure.
- Be proficient in English both speaking and writing.
- Be Innovative, dynamic and confident
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.